//
you're reading...
Uncategorized

Short Note to all Singaporeans: Reconsider what Pink Dot is really doing

The rise of pink dot is a most worrying trend for all Singaporeans.

In 2011, for the first time, people infected with HIV through homosexual transmission overtakes that of heterosexual transmission. This is despite LGBTs being the minority of the population (1-2%).

Please think about this statistic carefully: 2% of population is spreading more AIDs than the rest of the 98% combined – which includes Geylang, illegals prostituting island-wide, all club one-night standers, players and all the straights who are in the lust-filled game etc.

Is this statistic consistent with the “monogamous life long homosexual relationships” that Pink Dot activists portray to garner support?

Even if our eyes are blind, our brains got to wake up to this mathematical impossibility!

This is not the freedom to love (for everyone can love whoever they want without need for any state license or approval), but the freedom to institutionalize gay marriage and redefine marriage.

Pro-creatable marriage between a man and woman predates governments and history celebrates and recognizes its important role but the pink movement now threatens to change this forever.

Everyone has the freedom to live as they choose, but no one has a right to redefine marriage for everyone else.

Note: This is not a post to condemn homosexuals, but the movement. There are many homosexuals who accept the role and importance of traditional marriage and do not see a point to push for the political gay agenda. Then, there are straights who support the gay agenda, including people like Michelle Chia, Mark Richmond, and companies like Google, Barclays, JP Morgan,Park Royal, Cooper Vision and The Gunnery. However, because of activists (LGBT and straights) who actively push for this agenda, they are threatening the rest of the society and this requires a response as while we respect the human rights of these activist, we disagree with their movement.

Discussion

One thought on “Short Note to all Singaporeans: Reconsider what Pink Dot is really doing

  1. Thank you. I will keep this in mind. Singaporeans should not accept these ideas uncritically.

    Posted by Anonymous | June 30, 2013, 1:39 pm
%d bloggers like this: